Prayer

I don't have time to really write right now, I have an article summary to be completing for my summer course.  But I just wanted to share the reminder that there is power in prayer.  Once again God is calling me back to a place of truly trusting that my words are like incense in bowls of gold offered at the heavenly throne (see Revelation 5 and 8).  I mean at this point in my life I feel like I am wrestling God in so many ways and seeing so keenly how much I fail at being a "good and faithful servant," but it all boils down to Grace and prayer is going to get me there.  Giving God the time of day, leaning on Him and trusting in the power of this gift He has given me to connect with Him, and admiring and naming all of His glorious works... and also believing Him for the desires of my heart. Always asking that my will be conformed to His will, but also hoping and praying that maybe some of my desires are His desires and He is a God who knows my heart and is willing to give me those desires too. Pray in faith dear friends and watch in hope for the fruit of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears