A Room of One's Own

The thing that has made this move the easiest is my room.  I am happy to have the airy yellow walls and the light blue accents.  I feel very at home in my little space.  A space to think and to relax and to enjoy myself.  Unfortunately this week has taken a toll on me and I am now sick (but surviving!) and am glad that I have my room and my comfy bed to hibernate in until I feel better.  It's still in the works but hopefully you will see the comfort I get from it:




I think my desk is my favorite space.  The cute mason jars, the cork board where I post prayers and thanksgivings, and it's just my own little corner.  

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you."
Matthew 6:5-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears