Stewart Park

...Quickly becoming my favorite place and not just because it goes by the name of Stewart! It has fresh open air, different fun places to park, and it's free. This particular day (saturday) i went to have some alone time with my Lord. I journaled and played worship songs on a bench by the lake and decided I did not care if people thought I was crazy. Though in this place I'm sure anything goes. I liked this particular spot because it reminded me of our pond back home the summer dad had it covered in lily pads. It also had the same feel as Brookwood Hall park back home. It just felt like a piece of familiarity.
The bridge looks inciting I hope to cross it one day, but for now just content to enjoy where I am. I've crossed enough bridges for now ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears