Committed

"I will meditate on your precepts and fix my eyes on your ways. I will delight in your statutes; I will not forget your word." Psalm 119:15-16

Psalm 119 is one of my favorites though, I'm sure it is for a lot of people. But here today is just another reminder to keep working hard and persevering. Not because I want the recognition and to be a straight-A student (which I do deep down even though at this point it is virtually impossible), but because I love the Lord and I long to love His statutes the way King David did. I long to look at the laws of God and love them because I love Him and not because the Bible tells me to but because I really do. Sacrifice isn't fun or easy, but I pray the Lord is teaching me to love it because it's far more worth it to be fixed on His ways rather than my own.

Make me committed Lord Jesus that I may ever meditate on the beauty of Your laws and not forget Your word.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears