Give It All and Trust In Him

Today, a little surprise thought came to me.  It put in me a hope and a fear that my plans might change.  The plans that I left to God saying, "Here is the choice I made - do with it what You will," may now require me to make a new choice.  I really just wanted Him to make the choices for me from here on in now that I thought I did my part.

As my comforts and joys have been settling themselves into place in the season of life I am in now, it causes me to wonder if I really want more than this.  The truth is I want more of whatever will bring me closer to God.  If my plans change and I go to new places and new horizons, well then I will continue to trust in Him just the same... but it is unexpected and it will mean sacrificing other things, other hopes that I may be holding onto deep down inside, and always, always trusting in Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears