I'm Back!

For anyone who is faintly interested I'm sorry for the month-long gap in blogging.

A quick summary has been a lot of school, a whirlwind of new activities as I make new friends, old friends coming to visit, a most perfect-ever-in-the-world nephew being born, good days with God and bad days with my humanness.  Nonetheless, I am shocked at how easily my life has changed.  While one part of me misses the things of home and familiarity (and of course I'll never forget them), I do find that out of sight truly is out of mind in some circumstances.  Living on my own is fun and sometimes feels fake, because working at the school isn't like a real job, but I still get to experiment with different recipes and clean the bathroom.  Ah! Real Living!

 That's all for now.  Not very inspiring, but just a praise to God for taking care of me, for always surprising me by providing for me when I least expect it, and for giving me joy even in making new friends and living independently from my family.

Hope you all find a similar joy in God's provision!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears