Want No More

Sometimes my eyes are blind to Thee.
With weak faith, little I see
The works of Your invisible hand;
Evenso, You help me to stand.
"My grace is sufficient for you."
Really, Lord? Is it true?
I want to believe that oh so much,
But to these earthly things I clutch.
My lips that utter "Thy will be done,"
Belong to feet that retreat and run.
My head reminds "He is all in all;"
Nevertheless, does this heart fall.
Spirit guide me back to Thee.
Jesus make Thyself all I see.
Do remember the Father who keeps us from falling.
The One whose Name I'm so desperately calling.
Single or married, rich or poor,
Healthy or sick, let me want no more
Than Christ Himself, His body and blood,
That washes clean this heart of mud.

-KF

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears