Back tracking a bit...

I've been meaning to do this for weeks now but life escapes me.

Ithaca has been such a harsh winter that it was pure bliss the first night we got a breath of warm air rolling in. Classes were still killing me but it was about time to take a little break and let it feel like summer. So here are some pics of my friends our first "BBQ" of the season! :)


Peter and Stephen happy to have such yummy goodness on their plates! Probably a little less happy that I am making them wait while I take photos to document everything. (Note:  I made the mac and cheese)


Stephen made these handmade incredibly tasty juicy burgers!! 


Caroline is ready to eat her burger!


Taking a selfie... yes I'm being that person... can't wait to eat my burger with the disproportionately large italian bread - bread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears