A Perfect Morning

Today was a perfect day at the Farmer's Market! My housemate had to go to a soccer game so I went by myself and listened to worship music on the way. I bought my favorite honey crisp apples and the best sweet corn in the world!!

Then I decided I would buy myself a flower. I saw another woman passing me on the way to the market and she had done that so I said "why not?!"

Then I saw the gerber daisies and they looked so autumn-esque and my sister Erin loves gerber daisies. Even though she is miles away I bought them with her in mind. I got hungry so I bought a strawberry/ chocolate crepe and sat down by the dock with it and just enjoyed the gray windy day. God made this all and He said "it is good."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Single Rose

Prayers for the girl I've never met...

God Hears